Today I have a double pleat fold card using the Petal Promenade DSP, but look at that Soft Sea Foam card with the texture… it is created with the new Subtle Dynamic Textured Embossing Folder!
- I began with a piece of DSP measuring 10″ x 5-7/8″
- Score long edge at 1″, 1½”, 2½”, 3″, 4, 4½”, 5½”, 6″, 7″, 7½”, 8½”, 9″
- Measure on both of the short sides, mark with a pencil 2½” in from each end, so you have 4 marks in total (See diagram)
- From these marks cut off each of the corner triangles as shown to the centre scorelines
- Fold the scorelines as shown in the card sample
I also love the Stitched Label Framelits dies! The sentiment is from the new Itty Bitty Greetings stamp set and stamped in Petal Pink ink on whisper white card. The heart and circle are die cut in Soft Sea Foam and added with dimensionals. A small piece of copper trim has been frayed at either end and adhered with snail.
A list of products can be found at the end of this post!
July is the month to join my team with an additional 10 ink pad family assortment for FREE with the Starter Kit. It is only $169 to join and you choose any products to the value or $235 to get started and FREE delivery. There are no contracts or strings attached to this offer. Click here to join (Australian residents only).
2018-2019 Annual Catalogue ends 3 June 2019
Be sure to download a PDF copy from my SU Catalogue Library page today.
Don’t forget to Follow My Blog to receive blog updates and join my Newsletter Subscription for all the latest news and specials!