My Top 5 Stampin’ Up! products that I must have are:
Big Shot Machine – Say hello to your crafty friend! It’s a manual, multipurpose die-cutting system that you can use to quickly and easily create die-cut or embossed shapes, envelopes, tags, and 3D items. It’s Portable; no electricity required. It includes Standard Cutting Pads and Multipurpose Platform and it cuts a variety of materials depending on the die used. #113439 Click here for a video to make the most of your Big Shot!
Big Shot Embossing Mats – coming on 1 June and are a must have! So versatile to use with all your current products; emboss with dies, decorative masks, punched pieces or die cut pieces of cardstock! #146327 Click here to see how they work!
Stampin’ Trimmer – This is the paper trimmer that all other paper trimmers want to be! This lightweight, portable trimmer is specially designed to make stable and straight cuts. #129722
Simply Scored – is a complete system for flawless scoring. Now you can create multiple scored projects or projects with many score lines, like rosettes. Just put place markers at the measurements you need, then score. #122334
Here’s why you need this tool:
It’s big news when something breaks the mold and changes everything. The Stamparatus will change the way you stamp, and before long, you’ll wonder how you crafted without it! Why do YOU need one? You’ll fall in love with stamping all over again when you learn everything you can do with it!
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp—no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
Need product details?!
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamp
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas
- Retail Price $85.00 AUD
How did we come up with the name Stamparatus?
We landed on an innovative name by combining two words that speak to the end use of the tool as well as Stampin’ Up! branding.
Stamp: To impress a pattern or mark (especially an official one) on a surface, object, or document using an engraved or inked block or die or other instrument
Apparatus: The technical equipment or machinery needed for a particular activity or purpose
Stamp + Apparatus = Stamparatus