My Top 5 Stampin’ Up! products that I must have are:
Big Shot Machine – Say hello to your crafty friend! It’s a manual, multipurpose die-cutting system that you can use to quickly and easily create die-cut or embossed shapes, envelopes, tags, and 3D items. It’s Portable; no electricity required. It includes Standard Cutting Pads and Multipurpose Platform and it cuts a variety of materials depending on the die used. #113439 Click here for a video to make the most of your Big Shot!
Stampin’ Trimmer – This is the paper trimmer that all other paper trimmers want to be! This lightweight, portable trimmer is specially designed to make stable and straight cuts. #129722
Stampin’ Scrub -Keep your stamps squeaky clean with Stampin’ Scrub. Stampin’ Scrub has two trays with plush black fiber scrub pads. Spray Stampin’ Mist Cleaner on one side and scrub stamps; dry stamps on the other pad. The fibers ensure that even the most detailed stamps come clean. Use with Stampin’ Mist cleaner. Folds when not in use. #126200
Simply Scored – is a complete system for flawless scoring. Now you can create multiple scored projects or projects with many score lines, like rosettes. Just put place markers at the measurements you need, then score. #122334
Stamparatus – Must-have for any stamper. Helps you position stamp image exactly where you want, every time.
Here’s why you need this tool:
It’s big news when something breaks the mold and changes everything. The Stamparatus will change the way you stamp, and before long, you’ll wonder how you crafted without it! Why do YOU need one? You’ll fall in love with stamping all over again when you learn everything you can do with it!
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp—no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
Need product details!
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamp
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas
- Retail Price $85.00 AUD
AVAILABLE TO SHIP
|17–30 November 2017||Approx. 1 February 2018|
|6–30 December 2017||Approx. 19 March 2018|
|16–30 January 2018||Approx. 15 April 2018|
Here’s how to reserve your Stamparatus
- Click here for instructions on how to RESERVE your Stamparatus
- To reserve a Stamparatus, you must have a customer account. To create one, click Create Account on the online store.
- Why does it take so long for the Stamparatus to ship? We will place an order with the manufacturer based on how many reservations are made during any given reservation window. Shipping dates depend on how long it takes the order to arrive in our warehouse after the tools have been manufactured.
- You will be required to have a credit card to reserve the product, however you won’t be billed immediately. When inventory arrives in the warehouse, they will add your reservation to a shopping cart, then send you an email notifying you that your Stamparatus order is ready. Once you finalise payment and close your order, the system will charge your credit card.
- If you change your mind and want to cancel your reservation, you can at any time. To cancel, please see the How to Reserve Your Stamparatus Tutorial for Customers PDF.
- The tool will be available in the 2018–2019 annual catalogue!
- There is a limit of 1 per reservation window.
How did we come up with the name Stamparatus?
We landed on an innovative name by combining two words that speak to the end use of the tool as well as Stampin’ Up! branding.
Stamp: To impress a pattern or mark (especially an official one) on a surface, object, or document using an engraved or inked block or die or other instrument
Apparatus: The technical equipment or machinery needed for a particular activity or purpose
Stamp + Apparatus = Stamparatus