At the Stampin’ Up! OnStage event last Saturday, we were informed about the most exciting news for any stamper… the Stamparatus is here!
Click here to watch the Video – you will not be disappointed, it’s by far the best stamp positioning tool on the market. It does so much more than any others out there! Be sure to watch the whole video, don’t miss the Hinge Step Technique at the end!
Here’s why you need this tool:
It’s big news when something breaks the mold and changes everything. The Stamparatus will change the way you stamp, and before long, you’ll wonder how you crafted without it! Why do YOU need one? You’ll fall in love with stamping all over again when you learn everything you can do with it!
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp—no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
Need product details!
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamp
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas
- Retail Price $85.00 AUD
The global launch will feature three reservation windows. Opens 8am.
AVAILABLE TO SHIP
|17–30 November 2017||Approx. 1 February 2018|
|6–30 December 2017||Approx. 19 March 2018|
|16–30 January 2018||Approx. 15 April 2018|
Here’s how to reserve your Stamparatus!
- Click here for instructions on how to RESERVE your Stamparatus
- To reserve a Stamparatus, you must have a customer account. To create one, click Create Account on the online store.
- Why does it take so long for the Stamparatus to ship? We will place an order with the manufacturer based on how many reservations are made during any given reservation window. Shipping dates depend on how long it takes the order to arrive in our warehouse after the tools have been manufactured.
- You will be required to have a credit card to reserve the product, however you won’t be billed immediately. When inventory arrives in the warehouse, they will add your reservation to a shopping cart, then send you an email notifying you that your Stamparatus order is ready. Once you finalise payment and close your order, the system will charge your credit card.
- If you change your mind and want to cancel your reservation, you can at any time. To cancel, please see the How to Reserve Your Stamparatus Tutorial for Customers PDF.
- The tool will be available in the 2018–2019 annual catalogue!
- There is a limit of 1 per reservation window.
How did we come up with the name Stamparatus?
We landed on an innovative name by combining two words that speak to the end use of the tool as well as Stampin’ Up! branding.
Stamp: To impress a pattern or mark (especially an official one) on a surface, object, or document using an engraved or inked block or die or other instrument
Apparatus: The technical equipment or machinery needed for a particular activity or purpose
Stamp + Apparatus = Stamparatus
Make sure you watch the video to see how it works with Photopolymer and Clear Mount red rubber stamps! The plates are removable, flip up and down, side to side, no other stamp positioning tool can do that!!!!
I will be reserving mine at 8am tomorrow for sure!!!!
Don’t forget to Follow My Blog to receive blog updates and join my Newsletter Subscription for all the latest news and specials!