What an amazing offer! For one week only, you can Join Stampin’ Up! with a 25% Discount on your Starter Kit.
But wait there’s more!
When you place orders during December, you’ll get an extra 5% of your total sales as a Cash Back!
So lets break it down.
25% off is $126.75. $126.75 to join Stampin’ Up! and you get to choose $235 worth of Product PLUS the Business Pack (worth $80) – that is AWESOME on it’s own.
If you place an order for $300 during December, you’ll not only get 30% Discount on your order, you’ll get an additional 5% Cash Back paid into your account in January. How cool is that?
PLUS December is our Preorder Month, so you’ll be able to shop from the newest Occasions catalogue before the general public.
Here are some of the benefits to joining:
- Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit has a retail value of $235, but is a steal at $169 (now $126.75)
- You can Customise the kit with your choice of stamp sets, ink colors and more (of equal or less value).
- You can sign up online
- Receive 30% off your first order of $300 Retail (in your first 45 Days) or more plus qualify for all the usual hostess benefits.
- Enjoy 20% off all your orders.
- You are able to view and order select new stamps and products one month in advance of new catalogue releases!
- There’s no obligation to sell or hold workshops and no penalty if you decide to drop.
- $440 in total retail sales is required per quarter to remain active BEYOND your first FULL quarter. This total includes your own purchases and customer sales (based on retail prices). The next full quarter finishes 31st March 2015.
- No Annual Fees to pay.
- You’ll have access to a myriad of project ideas on the Demonstrator Web Site and in the monthly Impressions newsletter.
- Become part of a world-wide stamping family!
- Want to earn extra income through your stamping passion? I’m here to help you succeed when you are ready.
The Benefits of Joining Under Me
- A private Facebook Group – where you’ll keep up to date with all the latest Stampin’ Up! news, chat and make new friends and best of all, share your creativity.
- Blog Hops – held when new catalogues are released, a great way to show your creations to everyone.
- Card Swaps – join in with others to share your creativity and be inspired.
- RAK LIST – Who doesn’t like to receive Random Acts of Kindness?
- Receive Recognition with title promotions (think shopping sprees on me for my first levels)
- Technique Tutorials for my first level to share for your own classes.